Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Sokolov <ms...@safaribooksonline.com> on 2014/05/09 15:07:58 UTC

AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory with multiple cores

It seems as if the location of the suggester dictionary directory is not
core-specific, so when the suggester is defined for multiple cores, they
collide: you get exceptions attempting to obtain the lock, and the
suggestions bleed from one core to the other.   There is an
(undocumented) "indexPath" parameter that can be used to control this,
so I think I can work around the problem using that, but it would be a
nice feature if the suggester index directory were relative to the core
directory rather than the current working directory of the process.

Question: is the current core directory (or even its name) available as
a variable that gets substituted in solrconfig.xml?  I.e. ${core-name}
or something?

-Mike

Re: AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory with multiple cores

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@safaribooksonline.com>.
Thanks Dmitry!

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,