Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/02 08:02:20 UTC

[apacheds] An idea on simplfying ContextPartition and Interceptor interface

Hi,

I see duplicate implementations in move() and modify() methods in
ContextPartitions and Interceptors. It is because they provide almost
identical operation with two methods with different signature.

I implemented AbstractContextPartition so that users can implement minimal
number of operations to make their ContextPartition implementation. But,
what about just merging these each method pair into just two methods as I
did in AbstractContextPartition?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [apacheds] An idea on simplfying ContextPartition and Interceptor interface

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Plus, I forgot to mention it makes me feel quite unconvenient when I
implement unit test cases for them. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/