Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by an...@wipro.com on 2004/06/15 17:50:29 UTC

Selection list Value change

Hi,

I want to populate a text field in my form, on change of value in
selection list.

I have the following for the selection-list widget in the form template:
-

<ft:widget id ="test ">

   <fi:styling submit-on-change = "true" />

<./ft:widget>

This makes the form to submit, but I am not able to track this submit
event in my flowscript, for setting the text field widget value.

The code to catch the event is

objWid.test.onChange = changeFieldValue(testForm);

where changeFieldValue is a user defined function that would change the
text field value.

I am using forms version 3.

Can anybody tell me where I am wrong.

Suggestions/Corrections would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Anand