Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2012/12/19 07:23:26 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Release Candidate 0

Apache Hive 0.10.0 Release Candidate 0 is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.10.0-rc0/

Maven artifacts are available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-049/org/apache/hive/

Release notes are available at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320745&styleName=Text&projectId=12310843&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7C70f39c6dd3cf337eaa0e3a0359687cf608903879%7Clin

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all Hive contributors on another job well done, and to
Ashutosh in particular for his work as release manager!

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Posted by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com>.
+1

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <as...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.
Thanks for pointing this out. I filed HIVE-3830 to track this issue.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)