Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 15:30:06 UTC

[DRAFT] Report from the Apache JSPWiki committee

Hi,

below is a draft for this quarter's Board report. I'll try to commit it to
svn between tonight and tomorrow and send it to board@a.o on 14th. Please
feel free to comment, add, remove, question, etc

br,
juan pablo

   A feature-rich and extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard
        J2EE components (Java, servlets, JSP).

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Quiet quarter regarding ML activity, although conversations on releasing
   2.10.2 spun quite a burst of activity to include new functionality for
   this release.
 - We have to retake conversation on releasing 2.10.2. There shouldn't be
   too much trouble with it.

## Health report:
 - As said before, it has been a quiet quarter, but this happens from time
   to time; all JSPWiki developers work on it on their free time, plus this
   quarter we've had few questions on MLs, hence little activity.
 - There is still plenty enough people to answer questions / vote on
   new releases, etc., though.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 10 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was David Vittor at Fri Jan 23 2015

## LDAP changes:

 - Currently 15 committers and 10 committee group members.
 - No new committee group members added in the last 3 months
 - Last committer addition was David Vittor at Fri Jan 02 2015

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.10.1 on Thu May 29 2014

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@jspwiki.apache.org:
    - 84 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - user@jspwiki.apache.org:
    - 172 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

Re: [DRAFT] Report from the Apache JSPWiki committee

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 , tx for the prep.

dirk

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.