[OT] Beers was [FRIDAY] RE: Validation - what is this crap?

> heh-heh, believe it or not, everywhere I go in Europe the beer of choice
> appears to be Budweasel!  Except in France. The French have only a single
> indigenous brand and (appropriately) it's even worse than Budweasel.

'San Miguel' is beer #1 in Spain and it's quite good
'Carlsberg' is #1 in Denmark and it's a must

RE: [OT] Beers

Posted by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Check sometimes to see what beers are owned by the Guiness company.  It is
amazing.  You won't believe it.  Most major beers, elegant to so-so, are
Guiness brands.

At 07:49 AM 5/10/03 -0400, you wrote:
>San Miguel is made in the Philippines; Carlsburg is good (but not the malt
>liquor - it sucks).  Outside of England and Ireland, I think the Belgians
>make the best beer in Europe.  Last time I checked, I think there were over
>150 Belgian beers.
>
>For those going to JavaOne (I can't get free this year), there is at least
>one brew pub close to Moscone, but if you can get Anchor Steam or Sierra
>Nevada on tap, you are in luck.  And for the garlic lovers, there is no
>better restaurant in the world than the Stinking Rose on Columbus across
>from the Coit Tower.

LEGAL NOTICE

you

RE: [OT] Beers