Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adolfo Miguelez <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/16 18:55:09 UTC

RE:[OT] Generate HTML e-mail within Struts

Hi,

I have the same requirement, and Mailer taglib looks like really promissing.
Thanks.

Just a question: could I send HTML with embedded images within <mt:message>[
stuff ]</mt:message> tag?

Documentation does not includes any example of this.

To invoke from struts, i.e. send the email, I suppose that a forward to
"success" referring the JSP with the mailer tags is the way to go. Is not
it?

TIA,

Adolfo.