Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/22 15:05:40 UTC

ElasticSearch-literate volunteers needed for JDK 11 port

Hi All,

The version of ElasticSearch we support apparently is incompatible with JDK
11.  We therefore will need to update that connector and the associated
tests as well.  See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1624?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17059835

I would ask anyone with any recent experience with ElasticSearch to please
step forward and lend a hand with this exercise.  Any volunteers?

Thanks in advance,
Karl

Re: ElasticSearch-literate volunteers needed for JDK 11 port

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!!  The ticket for this is CONNECTORS-1639.  Please let us know what
you find.

Karl

Posted by Michael Cizmar <mi...@mcplusa.com>.
We can take a look.

________________________________

Posted by Irindu Nugawela <nb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Although I am not an Elastic-search expert, I wrote the MongoDB Connector
for Apache ManifoldCF as a Google Summer of Code Student.  I was mentored
by  Piergiorgio Lucidi. I used to refer to the elastic-search connector
when I was implementing the MongoDB Output Connector. I would like to help
you all with this.

Irindu Nugawela.

--
Thanks and Regards,