Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Mehul Trivedi <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/12 16:51:24 UTC

Re: Unable to run drill...

+ dev@drill.apache.org

Deva team - anybody can help?

Mehul Trivedi
trivedimehulk@gmail.com
+91.999.875.1555

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
This a known exception on Windows and shouldn't affect functioning.  It
will be fixed for 1.1.  Did you try a query after this?

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Mehul Trivedi <tr...@gmail.com>.
Guys

To make sure I have had the right environment set, I ran the same steps on
my Azure cloud win 2k12 box. Same error. Any help? Hope these things are
tested...

Mehul Trivedi
trivedimehulk@gmail.com
+91.999.875.1555

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Rajkumar Singh <rs...@maprtech.com>.
I can see a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3120 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3120> already filed for the issue, are you not able to query drill from sqlline prompt after this exception?

Rajkumar Singh
MapR Technologies

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Mehul Trivedi <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Can you say the version of java you have?  JDK or JRE?

What version of windows are you using?

Re: Unable to run drill...

Posted by Mehul Trivedi <tr...@gmail.com>.
Jack