Posted to user@click.apache.org by Pablo Borges <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 21:46:17 UTC

features clickclick

I have looked at the project clickclick that I should add many interesting
features to the framework click. a question to the developers, because it is
not integrated into the core of the click?

Re: features clickclick

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pablo,

the clickclick project is a bit of a test bed for new ideas, e.g. AJAX
support and how it be used.

Adding new features to Click core takes a lot of work and impact
analysis because of the commitment to backward compatibility or at
least a manageable migration path.

regards Malcolm Edgar