Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Mingfan Lu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 05:09:11 UTC

How to set the memcached start-up parameters in Olio's config?

I find that, the memcached using the default start-up parameters: -m256 ,
How can I modify the memcached's start-up parameters such as I can set -t ,
-c(max connections) and  others by myself. I find that the source code of
OlioDriver has the interface, but I can't set this in the config file.
-mingfan

Re: How to set the memcached start-up parameters in Olio's config?

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
Currently, this is hard-coded in the faban MemcachedService, so if you
want to change it I'm afraid you will have to re-build faban. You
really don't need anything more than 256MB for Olio.
However, in the new release of faban, this parameter is user-settable
- the Olio 0.2 version will use this.

Shanti