Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de> on 2003/12/17 23:46:58 UTC

xdoclet module jars

I figured that it might be useful to have precompiled jars of the xdoclet
module (xjavadoc, xdoclet, xdoclet-ojb-module) in the CVS since the build
process is a bit more involved - it expects xdoclet and also builds it
completely - but should they be placed in the lib directory or somewhere
else ? The contrib folder seems not to be appropriate anymore now that the
source is in the main tree ;-)

Tom

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi tom,

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> I figured that it might be useful to have precompiled jars of the xdoclet
> module (xjavadoc, xdoclet, xdoclet-ojb-module) in the CVS since the build
> process is a bit more involved - it expects xdoclet and also builds it
> completely

+1

- but should they be placed in the lib directory or somewhere
> else ? The contrib folder seems not to be appropriate anymore now that the
> source is in the main tree ;-)
+1
I think lib is the right place now!

cu,
Thomas

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Thomas Mahler wrote:

> Hi tom,
>
> in the release notes of rc5 I promised to get 1.0final out within 2
> weeks. That would be by dec 28th...

Mhmm, that's tight ...

Tom

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi tom,

in the release notes of rc5 I promised to get 1.0final out within 2
weeks. That would be by dec 28th...

cu,
thmas

Re: xdoclet module jars

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Good reasons, will do!

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Integrate it - I am using it in 1.0, am advertising it in 1.0
(including in an upcoming JUG meeting), etc.

It is orthogonal to the functioning of OJB and adds a lot helpful stuff
=)

Re: xdoclet module jars

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi all,