Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 22:33:27 UTC

Nutch 2 solrindex fails with no error

I have a nutch 2 setup that I got working with solr about a month ago.  I
had to shelve it for a little while and I've recently come back to it.

Everything seems to be working fine except for the solr indexing.  To my
knowledge, nothing has changed between then and now, but whenever I go to
perform a solrindex, nothing gets index.  My hbase, hadoop, and solr logs
are all devoid of errors.  The only thing I get in the command line is the
following.

SolrIndexerJob: starting
SolrIndexerJob: done.

Any suggestions of where to look to begin troubleshooting this would be
appreciated.  I'm baffled.

Thanks.

Re: Nutch 2 solrindex fails with no error

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Yes it should be in 2.1 as it is currently in the 2.x branch:

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
That was it.

Posted by al...@aim.com.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
This is the solr log output when I run a solrindex.

Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2 commit
INFO: start
commit(optimize=false,waitFlush=true,waitSearcher=true,expungeDeletes=false)
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher <init>
INFO: Opening Searcher@3f302c08 main
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming Searcher@3f302c08 main from Searcher@447ec055 main

fieldValueCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=2976,cumulative_hits=2928,cumulative_hitratio=0.98,cumulative_inserts=24,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming result for Searcher@3f302c08 main

fieldValueCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=2976,cumulative_hits=2928,cumulative_hitratio=0.98,cumulative_inserts=24,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming Searcher@3f302c08 main from Searcher@447ec055 main

filterCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=1001,cumulative_hits=991,cumulative_hitratio=0.99,cumulative_inserts=133,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming result for Searcher@3f302c08 main

filterCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=1001,cumulative_hits=991,cumulative_hitratio=0.99,cumulative_inserts=133,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming Searcher@3f302c08 main from Searcher@447ec055 main

queryResultCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=499,cumulative_hits=472,cumulative_hitratio=0.94,cumulative_inserts=51,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming result for Searcher@3f302c08 main

queryResultCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=499,cumulative_hits=472,cumulative_hitratio=0.94,cumulative_inserts=51,cumulative_evictions=0}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2 commit
INFO: end_commit_flush
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming Searcher@3f302c08 main from Searcher@447ec055 main

documentCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=14471,cumulative_hits=12662,cumulative_hitratio=0.87,cumulative_inserts=1809,cumulative_evictions=1177}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher warm
INFO: autowarming result for Searcher@3f302c08 main

documentCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=14471,cumulative_hits=12662,cumulative_hitratio=0.87,cumulative_inserts=1809,cumulative_evictions=1177}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.core.QuerySenderListener
newSearcher
INFO: QuerySenderListener sending requests to Searcher@3f302c08 main
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.core.QuerySenderListener
newSearcher
INFO: QuerySenderListener done.
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore registerSearcher
INFO: [] Registered new searcher Searcher@3f302c08 main
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher close
INFO: Closing Searcher@447ec055 main

fieldValueCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=2976,cumulative_hits=2928,cumulative_hitratio=0.98,cumulative_inserts=24,cumulative_evictions=0}

filterCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=1001,cumulative_hits=991,cumulative_hitratio=0.99,cumulative_inserts=133,cumulative_evictions=0}

queryResultCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=499,cumulative_hits=472,cumulative_hitratio=0.94,cumulative_inserts=51,cumulative_evictions=0}

documentCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=0,evictions=0,size=0,warmupTime=0,cumulative_lookups=14471,cumulative_hits=12662,cumulative_hitratio=0.87,cumulative_inserts=1809,cumulative_evictions=1177}
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM
org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor finish
INFO: {commit=} 0 12
Sep 17, 2012 10:38:55 AM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore execute
INFO: [] webapp=/solr path=/update
params={waitSearcher=true&waitFlush=true&wt=javabin&version=2&commit=true}
status=0 QTime=12

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Solr logs?

--
Lewis

Re: Nutch 2 solrindex fails with no error

Posted by Eyeris Rodriguez Rueda <er...@uci.cu>.
Hi Bai Shen.
I have no used yet nutch 2, but verify your started urls file.

Enviados: Viernes, 14 de Septiembre 2012 16:33:27
Asunto: Nutch 2 solrindex fails with no error

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci