Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Julien RICHARD <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 15:27:18 UTC

Struts2 2.0.11 Validation with DWR

I need some help with DWR.

I have find and follow an example of utilisation of DWR for struts2
validation.
this link : http://java-x.blogspot.com/2006/11/struts-2-validation.html

Im really new about DWR and this example doesn't work for me. I think DWR is
the correct way for me to ckeck my form in ajax but this example make null
execption and not working.

If someone have some times to help me for my first step in DWR, will be
appreciated ;)

RICHARD Julien,

Re: Struts2 2.0.11 Validation with DWR

Posted by j alex <st...@gmail.com>.
Were you able to solve this yet ? . If not, please let me now the exact
exception trace-- i had implemented it, and may be able to help

Also, if you solved ..pls post the solution too.