Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 22:52:33 UTC

Committer guide updated

Hi,

Wonook updated the committer guide to accept PRs. Thanks, Wonook!
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Accepting+Pull+Requests

As you can see, it's much simpler than the old guide. :)
Take a look. If you'd like to update it, please feel free to do.

Cheers,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Committer guide updated

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Good catch, Sergiy. :-)

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Committer guide updated

Re: Committer guide updated

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Wonook.

We no longer have a proper commit message to use in the guide. But we still
need a proper commit message format.

The commit message after merging the latest PR is as follows.
The first line comes from the PR title. Note that it includes PR number
(#1476).
The rest of the message is what I entered in the PR description.
Do we still need "Pull Request:\n This closes #XXXX"?

Thanks.
-Gon

[REEF-2016] Fix CreateUriForPath methods of different IFileSystems to
not append prefix if given path already contains it (#1476)

  * Fix CreateUriForPath methods of different Ifilesystems not to
append prefix if given path already
  contains it
  * Update tests related to file systems

  JIRA: [REEF-2016](httaps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-2016)

  Pull Request:
    This closes #1476

--
Byung-Gon Chun