Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/11/08 01:33:59 UTC

How to reference the tools.jar of the jdk lib folder

I need to use the tools.jar of the lib folder. Inside the oringinal jdk
location...
How can I add this dependency. I looked for it on the maven repository and
the sun maven repository too, but without sucess.
Thanks all

Re: How to reference the tools.jar of the jdk lib folder

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
> See also: http://maven.apache.org/general.html#tools-jar-dependency
System scope isn't recommended by Maven.
Using repository is standard way.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.