Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ‫محمد تشکری‬‎ <mt...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/11 13:28:37 UTC

Problem on starting red5

Hi Maxim,
I’ve install the OM 4.0.1 with clustering configs,
But after web installation progress the red5 dosnot start and hangs bewlow the line of following message:

[INFO] [main] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[red5Engine].[0.0.0.0].[/] - No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath

what can I do for resolve this issue?

Thanks
Mohammad Tashackori

Re: Problem on starting red5

Posted by محمد تشکری <mt...@gmail.com>.
Yes thanks

[محمد تشکری](http://GetHop.com/?_hmid=1515738265)
محمد تشکری
مشاور راهکارهای جامع فاوا

On January 12, 2018 at 0:58 GMT, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe you have "long secure random initializing" issue?
Please search mailing lists for the solution :)

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 1:38 AM, محمد تشکری <mt...@gmail.com> wrote:

After a while (about 2min) server started
And in next restart , this took 1 min to start

[محمد تشکری](http://GetHop.com/?_hmid=1515695885)
محمد تشکری
مشاور راهکارهای جامع فاوا

On January 11, 2018 at 13:38 GMT, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why do you think red5 hangs?
Is web interface accessible?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Hi Does anybody have time to create a Turney appliance?   I think this
would increase the  uptake of OM

https://www.turnkeylinux.org/forum/general/20161107/anyone-interested-openmeetings-appliance

Thanks,

Dan

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
An appliance  is a ready  made  VM   of the  application   that the end
user  imports into Virtualbox.   It comes included  with SSH , Webmin
etc  for ease of use.

Would look like this :

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Ok thanks

Re: Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yep :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Re: Turnkey appliance for OM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What the "appliance" is?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Turnkey appliance for OM

Re: Problem on starting red5

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem on starting red5

Posted by محمد تشکری <mt...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem on starting red5

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Why do you think red5 hangs?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem on starting red5

Posted by ‫محمد تشکری‬‎ <mt...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,
I will wait some more time…

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 17:02, K, Amit (MIND) <Am...@mind-infotech.com> wrote:
>
> This is not an error actually.
>
> I think you need to go through the server log file carefully  and see if any error is there or wait some time.
>
> Regards,
> Amit

‫محمد تشکری‬‎
مشاور راهکارهای جامع فاوا