Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "jack.metkus@hp.com" <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 21:37:21 UTC

How To Remove an Alert

Hello,

I have a problem  I just created an alert but I set the threshold too low. Is there a way to edit or remove the alert.

Re: How To Remove an Alert

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think this may have been for Sematext SPM <http://sematext.com/spm/> for
Solr monitoring.... and Jack got our help a few hours ago.

Otis

Re: How To Remove an Alert

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.