Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com> on 2022/02/01 12:26:35 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.13.6

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for volunteering! There are no Blockers for 1.13.6 so you should be
good to go for creating a release candidate.

Best regards,

Martijn

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

I've created a release candidate, published all Maven artifacts and opened
a PR for the website [1,2,3,4,5]. Python wheels are missing at this point
as I am (like Thomas was) waiting for approval by Azure.

I'll start the formal vote when the Python wheels are available. Of course,
you can already start testing based on what is already there.

Cheers,

Konstantin

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351074