Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by db...@netcourrier.com on 2005/01/09 19:13:40 UTC

Unit tests

Hi;

how realized of the unit tests for DAO objets implemented with Ibatis ? which tool I must to use for that ?

Regards;

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)

Re: Unit tests

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
If I understand your question, you're asking how to unit test DAOs.

Typically, to test the DAOs themselves, I'll use an in memory database
like HSQLDB.  This allows you to test your DAO completely, including
the SQL.

To test everything that uses the DAO (like the service or client
layer), you can test those layers independent of the DAO
implementations by using a mock framework like JMock, or by simply
implementing the DAO interface with a test DAO.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: Unit tests

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST. Pick ibatis-dev or ibatis-user-java.

Also, I have not idea what you are asking for. I think there is
something lost in the translation.

Brandon