Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Neeraj Lajpal <ne...@outlook.com> on 2015/06/12 15:06:38 UTC

Query regarding scorejoin query parser

Hi,
I am using scorejoin query parser: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6234
I have a doubt regarding query time join.Example:I have the document structure like this:parent1: id, important_categorychild1: id, _root_,brandidchild2:id,_root_,brandid
_root_ field of child doc contains value of parent's id.
I want to use query time join. I want all the parent documents after applying boosts on children's fields and avg their scores, and then apply boost on important_category field on parent.My query is like:{!scorejoin from=_root_ to=id score=avg multiVals=false}(brandid:1398^4 OR brandid:237^4.5)
But, I want to apply boost to important_category field of parent also.If I will use fq it will not impact score, so I have to use q only.If I make q like :  important_category:322^4{!scorejoin from=_root_ to=id score=avg multiVals=false}(brandid:1398^4 OR brandid:237^4.5)
it is not showing any results.How can I do this?

Thanks,Neeraj