Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by "Magyar, Bence (US SSA)" <be...@baesystems.com> on 2012/10/22 14:49:02 UTC

ShortestPathExample on website: Input Data looks exactly like the Output Results?

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a new thread for this question.  This question was originally asked by someone named  Amir A. on Friday July 27th, 2012.  Unfortunately there did not appear to be an answer in the archives.

I am looking at the ShortestPath Example article on the Giraph website:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GIRAPH/Shortest+Paths+Example

The final output: (shown below)

hadoop fs -cat shortestPathsOutputGraph/part*
[5, 1000, [ [6, 500] ] ]
[6, 1500, [ [7, 600] ] ]
[7, 2100, [ [8, 700] ] ]
[8, 2800, [ [9, 800] ] ]
[9, 3600, [ [10,900] ] ]
[10, 4500, [ [11, 1000] ] ]
[11, 5500, [ [12, 1100] ] ]
[12, 6600, [ [13, 1200] ] ]
[13, 7800, [ [14, 1300] ] ]
[14, 9100, [ [0, 1400] ] ]
[0, 0, [ [1, 0] ] ]
[1, 0, [ [2, 100] ] ]
[2, 100, [ [3, 200] ] ]
[3, 300, [ [4, 300] ] ]
[4, 600, [ [5, 400] ] ]

Looks *exactly* like the concatenation of the three *input* files.  Is this the correct and expected result?
Can someone please explain how the output should be interpreted in the website article?

-Bence

RE: ShortestPathExample on website: Input Data looks exactly like the Output Results?

Posted by "Magyar, Bence (US SSA)" <be...@baesystems.com>.
Hi,

Does anyone have insight about this question below?

-Bence