Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nash <Ia...@163.com> on 2011/06/06 17:59:02 UTC

About JAVA_HOME!

Hello!
I am using tomcat under RHEL5.4 and I haven't build JAVA_HOME environment variable. However, the tomcat 6.0.32 can run normally. Why?
Thank you for your attention.
Best wishes!

2011-06-06

Nash

RE: About JAVA_HOME!

Posted by Leo Donahue - PLANDEVX <Le...@mail.maricopa.gov>.

Look at the RUNNING.txt file in the root of your Tomcat 6.0.32 directory.

Your installation of Tomcat is utilizing whatever Java Runtime you have installed, not the JDK.

Leo