Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/11/01 20:24:22 UTC

Re: Mentor disengagement - a suggestion

> But, I've got to wonder: as long as it is just a suggestion what's to
compel
> a mentor to actually spend quite a bit of time on doing that?

A mentor's desire to do their job thoroughly and serve the project and the
Foundation. This is one tool to assist with reaching that end. Use it, or
don't. It's just a suggestion.

I look to the ipmc chair to say what we MUST or MUST NOT do. I've learned
my lesson.

Re: Mentor disengagement - a suggestion

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> I look to the ipmc chair to say what we MUST or MUST NOT do. I've learned
> my lesson.

Makes two of us. Still waiting on actionable guidance.

Thanks,
Roman.