Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org> on 2004/09/10 15:43:46 UTC

Re: Eve integration with Geronimo

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>>Alex Karasulu is working on it.  I suspect that it will be
>>completed soon.  Alex?
>

> Small matter of something called a hurricane has Alex off-line at the
> moment.

He's got some time before it hits land, but I completely understand.

I was supporting the Crisis task force last night as Hurricane Ivan
railed through Grenada and headed toward Jamaica and the Caymans.
So far no confirmed fatalities, and all American citizens accounted
for are without serious injuries.  (Sorry, but the Department of State
doesn't track non-American citizens).

I know its WOT, but it was fresh in my mind.  Let Ivan pass, I expect
Alex to be OK.

                 - Rich Cook

RE: Eve integration with Geronimo

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> > > Alex Karasulu is working on it.  I suspect that it will be
> > > completed soon.  Alex?
> > Small matter of something called a hurricane has Alex off-line
> > at the moment.
> He's got some time before it hits land, but I completely understand.

Actually, I meant the previous one.  :-)

Charlie caught my family in Punta Gorda and Ft Myers.  Frances caught the
other half of our Florida contingent.  Who knows what Ivan will do?  With
some luck, it will go bother Mobile instead.

	--- Noel