Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Shue, Daniel G." <DG...@co.randolph.nc.us> on 2006/10/04 18:08:41 UTC

FuzzyOCR gocr spins wheels

Hi people,
	Got a problem with FuzzyOCR.  I'm using version 2.3j.... but had
the same problem with 2.1.  At points through out the day there will be
3 - 4 instances of gocr running all fighting over CPU.  They run
forever, which I though that SA would kill the processes if they took to
long which is fine with me.  Any ways this of course slows the box and
mail will back up.  I know when I was at 2.1 I went with the GIFLIB ver
.41 instead of the .40.  From there I couldn't apply that patch that the
plug-in comes with.  I thought that maybe this would be the culprit for
sure if there was one but I thought I'd check here first before I got
into the hassle of removing some libraries.

TIA

Daniel

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for use only by the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying of this communication, or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this message from your system.   Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Randolph County Government.  This email and any file attachments have been scanned for potential viruses; however, the recipient should check this email for the presence of viruses and/or malicious code.  Randolph County accepts no liability for any damage transmitted via this email.