Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/02/12 02:58:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] Merge "HBASE-22514 Move rsgroup feature into core of HBase" back to master

All the sub tasks have been done. The remaining things are release note and
documentation update. Will do them soon.

Here I want to hear more voices before I started the final vote, so I
created a huge pull request

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/1165

PTAL.

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge "HBASE-22514 Move rsgroup feature into core of HBase" back to master

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.
I have not looked at the patch. But I think it's a great idea to have
RSGroup part of core. It will make a lot of things easier.

Thanks,
Francis

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.