Posted to announce@apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2020/09/15 14:36:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans 12.1 released

The Apache NetBeans team is pleased to announce that Apache NetBeans
12.1 was released on Sept 1st 2020 *.  Apache NetBeans is a full IDE
for Java SE, Java EE, PHP, JavaScript, HTML5 and more, including some
support for Groovy and (new) C/C++.

Apache NetBeans 12.1 is the first quarterly feature update in the
NetBeans 12 cycle.  The LTS release of the current cycle is Apache
NetBeans 12.0. The 12.1 release has not been as heavily tested as the
LTS release. Use 12.1 to access the latest features and to provide
feedback for the next LTS release, scheduled for mid-2021.

New & noteworthy features of the 12.1 release:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb121/index.html

Downloads:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb121/nb121.html

Feel free to share the good news!

* sorry we're a little later than normal announcing this release due
to some infrastructure and macOS issues while putting all the
convenience binaries together.

Thanks everyone, and best wishes,

Neil C Smith
Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 12.1
on behalf of Apache NetBeans PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans 12.1 released

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.
ok, I'll hit dev@ ... apologies
---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent
Box 51, Golden CO 80402  # administering productivity software over the time
http://www.softwoehr.com # saved by said software eventually approximates 1.

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi Jack,

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.
Just installed 12.1 off the mirror and started opening projects and this:

[image: image.png]

---

Posted by John Mc <mc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Neil!