Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/10 13:57:25 UTC

Re: Time for 9.12.0?

I think we are ready to proceed with the release. To port WICKET-6999 I've
added osgi configuration also to experimental modules modules for HTTP2:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/3054cb6249dfdc61efa5ded2f419359edf847224

It should be ok, just let me know if I did something wrong.

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.