Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2011/08/23 05:30:34 UTC

change all date fields in accounting to date display only?

Is there a problem to make all timestamp screen fields in at least
invoice and payment date display only, and the entry also in date only?

is there anybody who will need the time?

Regards,
Hans

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: change all date fields in accounting to date display only?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I would like to see all time date best practices those generated by
ofbiz be display only.
Only date fields blank like fromdate become editable.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 8/22/2011 8:30 PM:

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
I would think that the time of creation of an invoice would be useful.