Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Yann BLAZART <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com> on 2015/09/15 16:09:37 UTC

openejb-hessian and tomee embedded

Hi !

First thanks to Romain for TOMEE-1630, this has solved my issue with remote ejb and tomee-embedded.

But now, I wish to test the more powerfull protocol hessian (as in Romain's blog  : https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/hessian-and-tomeeopenejb-make-remote-services-insanely-fast/)

But while adding the dependencies to my extension of tome-embedded (I rebuild an uber jar to add what I wish), it doesn't work. The service isn't detected :

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
            <artifactId>openejb-hessian</artifactId>
            <version>${tomee.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.caucho</groupId>
            <artifactId>hessian</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.38</version>
        </dependency>

Problem :

OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
All injection points were validated successfully.
sept. 15, 2015 3:43:54 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.internal.HessianExtension deploy
SEVERE: HessianService not yet started, no hessian CDI webservices will be deployed
OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 500 ms.

I think this is a global problem of the embedded tome. How can we activate services ?

intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s),
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose,
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified.
Do not print this message unless it is necessary,consider the environment.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.

RE: openejb-hessian and tomee embedded

Posted by Yann BLAZART <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.
No I didn't.

In fact :

- I created a project that's make an uber jar from tome-embedded-uber jar one, just changing the main class to add some start option (path to a properties to add to system properties, for example to configure datasources and so on).

After my goal is to  lanch  : java -jar my-uber.jar --path=myapp.war

So I don't really use tome embedded by "hand".

I just added in the tome-embedded plugin wich I use to dev :
<containerProperties>
                            <openejb.servicemanager.enabled>true</openejb.servicemanager.enabled>

It works !

I try to add the property in my main class for delivering !!

Thanks romain.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

<http://www.tomitribe.com>

: