Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2016/02/08 11:08:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.12 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce MINA 2.0.12 ! This
version is a bug fix release.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

Some critical bug fixes :

- 100% CPU consumption in some corner cases

- An infinite loop in the SSLHandler for large data

- Bad removal of sessions, again in some corner cases
This release followed another version that has not been announced :
2.0.11, as it was worked on a day after 2.0.11 released was completed.

Here is the list of fixed issues :

Bugs :
------
[DIRMINA-1001 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1001">]
mina2.0.9 session.close cpu100%
[DIRMINA-1006 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1006">]
mina2.0.9 NioProcessor thread make cpu 100%
[DIRMINA-1022 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1022">]
The IoBuffer.fill(byte, int) method does not work when byte > 0x7F
[DIRMINA-1023 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1023">]
Infinite loop in SslHandler when the AppBuffer is too
small<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1023>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1023>
[DIRMINA-1024 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1024">]
There is no way to start a SslHandshake when the autoStart flag is set
to false
[DIRMINA-1026 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1026">]
Session may be removed twice from the removedSession queue

Download :
=========
 *http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links :
==========
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

We recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider this a
stable and production ready release.

The Apache MINA PMC

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.12 released

Posted by Sanjay Mehrotra <sa...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe