Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Schwame <js...@citytechinc.com> on 2009/04/29 22:41:59 UTC

Re: How to test AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior for Radio Button

I have the same question as the below reader.  I scoured the mailing lists,
wiki and the javadoc.  I have attached a quick-start application that shows
the problem.  When I run the application the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior works as expected!  However, when I
run the unit test and  use the tester.executeBehavior method to call the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior, the model is always null.  A
snippet of my unit test is below:

        FormTester form = tester.newFormTester("form");

        System.out.println("form.modelObject=" +
form.getForm().getModelObject());

        form.select("radioButtons", 1);

        form.submit();

        System.out.println("form.modelObject=" +
form.getForm().getModelObject());

        Component comp = form.getForm().get("radioButtons");

        List<IBehavior> behaviors = comp.getBehaviors();

        for (IBehavior i: behaviors) {

            if (i instanceof AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior) {

                AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior a =
(AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior)i;

                //executes the behavior, but clears the object's model

                tester.executeBehavior(a);

            }

        }

Any suggestions would be very helpful.