Posted to general@db.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/11/12 02:02:17 UTC

Removal from db-avail Was: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] proposal for the axion database sub-project

I would do a plus one, but it's probably better if I ask to be removed
from the db.apache project. DbUtils has instead gone into Jakarta Commons
rather than Db Commons and I'm not currently that active on DbUtils.

Hen

Re: Removal from db-avail Was: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] proposal for the axion database sub-project

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
To clarify, as described at <http://db.apache.org/management.html>, "
Creation of a new subproject requires approval by 3/4 vote of the PMC.",
where in this place and time, the DB PMC is (as listed on
<http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html>) Geir, Thomas, John, Jason and
Rodney.

Other opinions are welcome, as always, but only the PMC votes are binding.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Re: Removal from db-avail Was: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] proposal for the axion database sub-project

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Er, +1 on Axion not on removing Henri ;-)

-Brian

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.