Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yu-Hui Jin <yu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/05 06:18:54 UTC

some minor fix for the Axis2 user guide

Hi, there,

Here's what I found what's out-of-sync in the user guide:

Some of the generated type classes have been renamed, such as
EchoStringReturnDocument has been changed to EchoStringReturn.

regards,

-Hui

Re: some minor fix for the Axis2 user guide

Posted by Yu-Hui Jin <yu...@gmail.com>.
Sure. By the way, in the generated test file for the EchoString wsdl
Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl,

when creating a stub object of Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub at the
beginning of each test case, the comment "the default implementation should
point to the right endpoint" is no longer valid.

The default one can't be located anymore. To make it work, i have to put in
the location of the Service running locally on my box.

cheers,

-Hui

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,