Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by sr...@netscape.net on 2006/05/20 15:21:37 UTC

SCA C++ architecture

Does the Tuscany C++ project include a C++ IoC container? I remember
reading in the announcement that SCA would incorporate an IoC container
like Spring. Does this apply to the C++ implementation also?

Re: SCA C++ architecture

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
No, there is no IoC container in the current C++ code base. The C++ runtime
uses a service locator pattern.

This is definitely something for us to think of in the future.

Cheers,

On 20/05/06, srikanthphd@netscape.net <sr...@netscape.net> wrote:

> Does the Tuscany C++ project include a C++ IoC container? I remember
> reading in the announcement that SCA would incorporate an IoC container
> like Spring. Does this apply to the C++ implementation also?

Pete