Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by James Chain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/20 02:32:43 UTC

how can I contribute to this project?

Hi
Because I love this project, so I want to take part of it. But I'm brand
new to opensource project.

How can I get started to make contribution? Can you give me some advise or
something?

By the way, I already have JIRA account which called "james.c"

Sincerely,
               James.C

Re: how can I contribute to this project?

Posted by Mahendra Kariya <ma...@go-jek.com>.
Hi James,

This page has all the information you are looking for.
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing