Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Serguei Belikov <sb...@tucows.com> on 2005/09/17 00:15:03 UTC

How it can be implemented?

Hi,

I have a requirement for test plans to share some common elements and
tree branches. For instance, the idea is to have a lot of test plans
that refers to the same login procedure (set of HTTP samplers,
assertions, extractors, configuration, and so on). If login procedure is
changed, than after modifying it in one file all test plans will use
this updated procedure. Otherwise, in our company it will be required to
manually update ~300 files, which is very efforts consuming. Any
suggestions about how it can be implemented effectively?

Serguei Belikov
Sr. Developer
Tucows Inc.
sbelikov@tucows.com
(416) 535-0123 Ext. 1297

Re: How it can be implemented?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
there's a new include controller which should be out with 2.1.1.

it will allow you to make a series of requests in the workspace and then
save it as a module. the module can then be used in the include controller.

peter

Re: How it can be implemented?