Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com> on 2014/04/24 22:52:04 UTC

Equation Editor

Has anyone incorporated an *equation editor* into OpenMeetings?

If so, which one do you use and how is it implemented?

Thanks.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Equation Editor

Posted by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com>.
Thanks for letting me know Maxim. I know a lot of OM users are using for
education-related purposes. So I think it could be very helpful.

Best.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.