Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rapcewicz, Chris" <ra...@measurisk.com> on 2003/03/06 21:28:20 UTC

writing excel files with merge and coloured cells

Hi,

I am currently running Cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1 and I am interested in
creating excel files which have coloured cells and also cells that are
merged. I tried generating an xml from gnumeric and using this, but found
that neither the coloured cells nor the merged cells were present.

Before I start trying to debug, I was wondering if this functionality is
supported?

Thanks,
Chris.

Re: writing excel files with merge and coloured cells

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Yes the colors work.  I do not think I ever implemented merged cells at
the serializer level.

-Andy

Re: AW: writing excel files with merge and coloured cells

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Thats single threaded btw.  See what happens if a few people hit it at once.