Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Vladimir Ivaschenko <ha...@hazard.maks.net> on 2001/11/02 14:18:59 UTC

%fdat and empty values

Hi,

I'd like to retrieve a full list of values passed to an Embperl page.
However, fields which were empty do not appear defined in %fdat, and I
clearly see that there were passed by browser as they show up in the URL.
Is there any workaround for that?

Embperl 1.3.1.

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivaschenko

Re: %fdat and empty values

Posted by Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au>.
Hi Vladimir,

Add 8192 to your EMBPERL_OPTIONS:

       optAllFormData = 8192
           This option will cause Embperl to insert all formfields in
           %fdat and @ffld, even if they are empty.  Empty formfields
           %will be inserted with an empty string. Without this option,
           %empty formfields will be absent from %fdat and @ffld.

Cheers,
Gavin