Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Eric Grace <er...@MessageMedia.com> on 2001/05/21 17:57:37 UTC

System.getProperty( Constants.TRANSPORT_HOOK_EXTENSION )

I'm getting bit by a line of code in the ServerHTTPUtils class......

    if (System.getProperty( Constants.TRANSPORT_HOOK_EXTENSION ) !=
null)

Basically the above line always evaluates to null.  Does this
SystemProperty get set somewhere else in the code tree?  Or is it
relying on some environment variable?  I have searched the soap package
recursively and have found no other reference.

thanks in advance.

-eric