Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/08 21:03:56 UTC

Could the automated build run the integration tests?

I discovered today that some of the stuff run in -Pit is really really broken for a long time.  Would it be possible for the automated builds to run with -Pit so we can keep these up to date more easily?

Maybe we need separate profiles for the in-server its and the testsuite?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Could the automated build run the integration tests?

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
I'm pretty sure I observed the same with the testsuites. I'm planning
to take a look at this today.

Jarek

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.