Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Neal Sanche <ne...@nsdev.org> on 2005/06/29 17:16:36 UTC

IBM Starting a little Geronimo Doc Library...

Hi All,

I don't know if this has hit the radar yet, and this isn't a formal
announcement or anything. In fact it's a little self-service because
I've been involved in the project to some degree (as a writer), but have
a look at the IBM Developerworks Geronimo library.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/top-projects/geronimo.html

I've been taking Geronimo out for a spin and have been able to get most
of what I need done with it. Looking forward to delving a little deeper
in the future as well. Great job guys!

Cheers.

-Neal

Re: IBM Starting a little Geronimo Doc Library...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I added as a news item to the front page (which will scroll down over
time...) and to our documentation page.

geirm@apache.org

Re: IBM Starting a little Geronimo Doc Library...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

geirm@apache.org

Re: IBM Starting a little Geronimo Doc Library...

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.