Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Balster <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/15 19:46:58 UTC

Re: Success with Struts

Nick,

I have been using Struts to develop our companies bread and butter
application on the web.  Personally, I have found the product extremely
sound and well thought out from a design perspective.

The biggest plus is that it is standards based.  We currently run Tomcat
3.2.1 but that is only for convience.  We have talked about having an
outside service host the application therefore standards based is a big plus
for us.

I hope this helps you.

Mark Balster
CIO