Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 11:53:39 UTC

Re: How to give distributed load through jmeter

Hi,
What u mentioned in the below mail is absolutely correct(regading adding of
load generators).

   - First we need to select one machine as console and remaining
   machines as load generators
   - We need add the all theIp's of lad generators to console
   - Before starting the test run we need to start Jmeter-server.bat in
   all the load generators.When we clcik on the jmeter-server.bat it will
   open 2 windows.if any window is closed then there is a problem with
   java path.we need to modify that path
   - In cosle we need to start jmeter.bat and open the existing scripts
   and click on remote start all depending on the number threads u mentioned in
   the Thread those many threas will be started in each load generator.

If u need any calrifications in this regards send me a mail.

Thanks,
Mahesh