Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BradS <jr...@mac.com> on 2007/12/10 05:32:43 UTC

Web services

Can someone give me a rundown of how to deploy a pojo web service?  I would
like to deploy a JBoss-style annotated POJO as a web service, but the
endpoints just aren't lining up I think.

How do I make the endpoint and/or service names line up?  Do I even have to?
What part do the namespaces play in the xbean.xml files?
Which component generates the WSDL?  Is it the http or the jsr181 component?

I have tried just about everything and all I get is endpoint not found when
I try to hit the WSDL.  The only examples I have found are the wsdl-first
example, but it provides it's own wsdl which I don't have - and the zip code
example, but it is too complex to follow without other knowledge.

Can someone give me pointers on this?