Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Huy Van <hu...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/01 07:12:57 UTC

Automatically delete mails in Junk or Trash folder

Hi,

Does James allow to automatically delete emails in Junk or Trash folder
after a period? How to configure it without a hard method like Cron Jobs?

Best regards,
Huy Van

Re: Automatically delete mails in Junk or Trash folder

Posted by Huy Van <hu...@gmail.com>.
You saved my time since I didn't see this document before. Yes, dealing
with James underling data is not best practice. Apache James has powerful
components and is the heart of business email logic.

Thank you, Benoit.

Vào 00:34, T.5, 2 Th3, 2023 Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org> đã viết:

Posted by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Huy Van <hu...@gmail.com>.