Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2017/09/05 16:14:25 UTC

Re: help for airavata installation

Qiyang,

I’m not sure. There may be a problem with the hashing method. Try setting the hash method to PLAINTEXT like so:

default.registry.password.hash.method=PLAINTEXT

Thanks,

Marcus

On Aug 31, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Hu, Qiyang <hu...@idre.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I got this:

bash-4.2# grep "default.registry" ~airavata/master-deployment/api-orchestrator/apache-airavata-server-0.17-SNAPSHOT/bin/airavata-server.properties
default.registry.user=admin
default.registry.password=admin
default.registry.password.hash.method=SHA
default.registry.gateway=default

Any hints?

Thanks,
Qiyang