Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Tamer Gür <tg...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2017/11/30 17:49:18 UTC

unexpected end of file

Hello,

I am using the async logger with rollingfile appender for many
independent process to generate large outputs.

My appender has sized based policy and it is compressing file when it
reach to 250MB.

Mostly everything works perfectly but occasionally for some of my
compressed files i am getting 'unexpected end of file' when i tried to open.

I am using log4j2 version 2.8.2. Any idea for the reason?

Many Thanks

Tamer

Re: unexpected end of file

Posted by Tamer Gür <tg...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Please ignore my previous message.

this was something i asked before i thought it is for other reason.

Basically process finish before async thread finishing compressing.

Tamer